The Marital Misadventures of Henry VIII: An Evening of Talk and Trivia (including PRIZES) At Agecroft Hall
Time & Location
About The Event
King Henry VIII ruled England for nearly 50 years, and he spent his entire reign in some sort of marital misadventure. We sometimes focus on the outcomes (divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived)—but there’s so much more to the story. Join us for an evening of facts and fun as we explore the women who surrounded King Henry. We’ll take the opportunity to peek behind the scenes and see some of the shenanigans. And we’ll take a look at questions like these:
· Which of Henry’s wives was oldest at the time of her marriage?
· Which of Henry’s wives didn’t recognize him when he was dressed up in disguise?
· Which of Henry’s wives was/were crowned Queen?
· Which of Henry’s wives was a published author?
Learn and test your knowledge of the women who shaped Henry’s reign (and much of his personality). Games, quizzes, prizes, and refreshments! Great for teens and adults
- Marital Misadventures$10$100$0