Try making these adorable Jack-o-lantern paper pumpkin finger puppets!
1. Cut out a strip of orange paper (~2.5"-3" width) and draw a line dividing the paper into 2:3 ratio. Drawn vertical lines approx 0.5" apart as shown below.
2. Cut along the vertical lines.
3. Staple or glue the vertical cutouts to the opposite end of the paper strip as shown below.
4. Cut the required paper strip to make a circular shape for pumpkin as shown below.
5. Cut out eyes, mouth from black paper and stem from green paper.
6. Glue eyes, mouth, and stem to the pumpkins.